Cannot see online calendar

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk

Cannot see online calendar

Post by leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk »

I have just moved into a new stake. Although I can see the stake calendar on the left on lds.org I cannot see any of the entries in the calendar. The calendar does exist as I have seen it on other peoples accounts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot see online calendar

Post by russellhltn »

leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk wrote:I have just moved into a new stake. Although I can see the stake calendar on the left on lds.org I cannot see any of the entries in the calendar.
Check your subscriptions. You may not be subscribed to the right calendars to see the events that others see. Make sure the box for "show" is checked.

Also, I wouldn't rule out that the stake hasn't been putting in any events, but the ward has been inputting them on a ward calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Cannot see online calendar

Post by leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk »

Thank you. That did the trick. All sorted now. :D

Return to “Church Account”