Can't log into Missionary Online Recommendation System

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rhys.winter

Can't log into Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by rhys.winter »

Hi,

I'm unable to log into the Missionary Online Recommendation System - I previously logged on and was able to begin filling in my missionary application forms and now I am unable to gain access. I have changed my password, spoken with my Bishop and we are unable to gain access. I have not submitted any forms as yet to the Bishop because I can not gain access.

Are you able to help me please?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Can't log into Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by aebrown »

A couple of questions:
  • Are you able to sign in to LDS.org? If so, then your LDS account is just fine and the problem is only with the missionary system. If not, then you need to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and work through the process until you can sign in.
  • What error messages do you see when you try to sign in to the missionary system?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

aebrown wrote:A couple of questions:
  • Are you able to sign in to LDS.org? If so, then your LDS account is just fine and the problem is only with the missionary system. If not, then you need to go to teaching.lds.org and work through the process until you can sign in.
  • What error messages do you see when you try to sign in to the missionary system?
teaching.lds.org? :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sbradshaw wrote:
aebrown wrote:A couple of questions:
  • Are you able to sign in to LDS.org? If so, then your LDS account is just fine and the problem is only with the missionary system. If not, then you need to go to teaching.lds.org and work through the process until you can sign in.
teaching.lds.org? :)
I don't know how that happened -- I was typing on my phone and must have had some crazy auto-correct. I've fixed it to be ldsaccount.lds.org in the original post. Thanks for pointing that out!
rhys.winter

Post by rhys.winter »

Hello, Thankyou for responding, my LDS account is fine, I use the same password for my Missionary online recomadariom system, but It doesn't accept it, I'm now just waiting to send my papers off but I can not do so because I cannot log into the recomadation system. I have also clicked forgot password and it leads me to the lds.org which I can log into. Is there a procedure that I can undertake so that I can send my papers off, please help.
Kind regards
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rhys.winter wrote:Hello, Thankyou for responding, my LDS account is fine, I use the same password for my Missionary online recomadariom system, but It doesn't accept it
Based on that, it would appear you haven't been set up in the system. The Bishop starts the process. Only then can you log in.

I'd suggest working with the clerk. If needed, he can contact SLC. There's not much that we as forum members can do.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rhys.winter

Post by rhys.winter »

OKAY!! cool, I have signed up for the system and I have also completed all the files that I needed to complete, It just seems that I am unable to log into the system for some reason, thanks for the help. I'm very curious to find out what the problem is thank you again for trying. If you can think of anything at all please let me know as this is some what important to me. Thank you again!!

Return to “Church Account”