Updated LCR?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Updated LCR?

Post by zaneclark »

I just received an email describing an update to LCR. There was no date on the document and I am wondering why I haven't read anything about it in this forum.... Is it really a significant update?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Updated LCR?

Post by russellhltn »

Yeah, looks like they've been busy: Release Notes.

I think some of those features were rolled out prior, just not made a "release". Such as distinguishing between "not visited" and "not reported" for HT/VT. There's been a few threads on that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The release described in the email is the release that officially came out of beta this week. It has been in beta for a few months, so some of the features have been discussed quite a bit in the forums. If you've been on the beta, it won't seem much different. If you're being moved from the previous release, it's a respectable jump.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

scgallafent wrote:If you're being moved from the previous release, it's a respectable jump.
Indeed it is. Thanks for all the hard work.
dhollowell

Post by dhollowell »

Part of this LCR release is granting LCR access to Assistant Ward Mission Leaders, which is my calling, but I don't have access yet. Could they be releasing the upgrade by regions?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

dhollowell wrote:Part of this LCR release is granting LCR access to Assistant Ward Mission Leaders, which is my calling, but I don't have access yet. Could they be releasing the upgrade by regions?
When your ward originally recorded your calling, they created a custom calling for you since the Assistant Ward Mission Leader calling was not available for assignment. Contact your ward clerk and have him remove you from the custom position that was created and put you in the standard position. Once that is done, it may take up to 24 hours for permissions to update before you have access to LCR.
dhollowell

Post by dhollowell »

I knew that!! Why didn't I recall it while I was posting my last comment?? Ugh, trying to hard to figure things out and making silly errors. Thank you, scgallafent!! :)
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Glad to see we have a standard calling now for Assistant Ward Mission Leader!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
dhollowell

Post by dhollowell »

Yep, and what a nice difference it's made for me!!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”