Removing Members from Members without Calling Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mwyman

Removing Members from Members without Calling Report

Post by mwyman »

Hello all,

I'm assuming there is not a way based on my searching but I wanted to double check before giving up. My bishopric has tasked me with finding a way to remove members that for one reason or another can't have a calling at the moment from the members with out callings report. We are in a YSA ward and the auxiliaries will often request a record of the members without callings. We'll give them the list but then they come back with a request for a member that can't have a calling to fill some position. We then have to tell them that they can't have a calling while keeping the reason confidential. To avoid this we were hoping to remove them from that list. Any ideas?

Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Removing Members from Members without Calling Report

Post by russellhltn »

When that report was in MLS, I think there was a checkbox that could be checked - but I don't know if that functionality made the transition to LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Removing Members from Members without Calling Report

Post by scgallafent »

That functionality was removed from MLS and does not exist in LCR.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”