Recovering donation record.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
papagrim

Recovering donation record.

Post by papagrim »

How do I get a record of donations for this year? I can't get passed the donation slip.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Recovering donation record.

Post by lajackson »

papagrim wrote:How do I get a record of donations for this year? I can't get passed the donation slip.
At the first page with the donation slip, there should be a link on the left called Donor Statements. Click on that link.

If the link is missing or does not work, ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Recovering donation record.

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:If the link is missing or does not work, ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center.
But first, try another browser or computer. There might be something about the one you're using that's causing a problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”