Question about myldsmail

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Frcarvajal

Question about myldsmail

Post by Frcarvajal »

Hello,

I just have a question about myldsmail account. Talking to my friend, he told me its possible to copy all emails from your myldsmail to your personal gmail account, but when i try to log on myldsmail it says its already disbaled after 60 days. Anyway i can get my account enabled to recover and copy those super important messages in those two beautiful years?

Hope i can,
Thank you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Question about myldsmail

Post by lajackson »

Frcarvajal wrote:Talking to my friend, he told me its possible to copy all emails from your myldsmail to your personal gmail account, but when i try to log on myldsmail it says its already disbaled after 60 days.
Talk to your ward clerk about contacting the Global Service Center. Returning missionaries should receive instructions on how to retrieve their email within the first 30-60 days after their return. It may be too late, but the GSC will know for sure.

Return to “Church Account”