need help

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
azbtrfly88@gmail.com

need help

Post by azbtrfly88@gmail.com »

I live in lamplight and im trying to get a hold of the bishop. i am a member however I cant remember my number. how do i get my number and how do I get a hold of the bishop? i live on 4050West.
azbtrfly88@gmail.com

Re: need help

Post by azbtrfly88@gmail.com »

its been quite a while since ive asked the church for help. i am a member but havent been active in a few years due to life delays. as any family we are in troubled times. i have almost died twice since August from CHF , father has severe dementia and mom needs help medically. I need to get a hold of the bishop and ask for help for my mother. i do not know my member number or even how to get a hold of it . i live on 4050Wif anyone can give me any help???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: need help

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest you go to maps.LDS.org. You should be able to find the ward that covers your area.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”