Donation email confirmations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
danmtz

Donation email confirmations

Post by danmtz »

How can I set/select donation related emails to be sent to an email address that is different from my address on LDS directory? I use the LDS directory email address for church calling related email. I want donation related email sent to a different email address as was previously supported by the donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donation email confirmations

Post by russellhltn »

Since the LDS Account and Directory personal emails have been combined, I don't think there is a way to send it to a different address.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

danmtz wrote:How can I set/select donation related emails to be sent to an email address that is different from my address on LDS directory? I use the LDS directory email address for church calling related email. I want donation related email sent to a different email address as was previously supported by the donation system.
The donation related e-mails will be sent to whatever e-mail address you have specified in your LDS Account profile. You can view/change that at http://ldsaccount.lds.org.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

SparkyMartin wrote:The donation related e-mails will be sent to whatever e-mail address you have specified in your LDS Account profile. You can view/change that at http://ldsaccount.lds.org.
Recently I received a communication from the Church, I don't remember from which office, that I can't have two email address.
In the LDSAccount I have still two address so I don't know if the communication pertain the whole Church policy or just the office involved.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

marianomarini wrote:Recently I received a communication from the Church, I don't remember from which office, that I can't have two email address.
In the LDSAccount I have still two address so I don't know if the communication pertain the whole Church policy or just the office involved.
You mean this one?
You are receiving this email because you have multiple email addresses in Church systems, which may include your ward directory, LDS Account, and FamilySearch.org. In order to simplify communication, a single email address for each member will be stored in Church systems.

Your email address [email address} is now the single email address that appears for you in your ward directory, is used for your email subscriptions, and is used in other Church systems.

If you would like to change your email address, go to your LDS Account contact information.
ldsaccount only lists one email now. It's the same as my "individual" email in the directory. (There is still a separate "household" email.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”