Posting for tech questions

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
pittsonce

Posting for tech questions

Post by pittsonce »

I'm not finding where to post for answers on tech questions....New clerk calling and have LDS tools connected and responding to my Ipad but not to my Android Phone device. Where do I go for advice?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Posting for tech questions

Post by Mikerowaved »

I moved your post to an appropriate forum. There are many knowledgeable folks here that can help.

You might start by describing your Android device and what version of the OS you're running.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Posting for tech questions

Post by russellhltn »

Mikerowaved wrote:You might start by describing your Android device and what version of the OS you're running.
And exactly what features you're expecting to see on the Android app. While over time, they do have the same features, in the short term, there's sometimes a mis-match where one app doesn't have some new feature the other one has. Leader features are pretty recent. It may not have come to Android yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”