Does anyone know when the church is going to finish more Lab programs

Discussions about using and improving the new FamilySearch online application.
falisrm-p40

Does anyone know when the church is going to finish more Lab programs

Post by falisrm-p40 »

I'm wondering if you know when some of the programs they are developing are going to be finished and released. I like the Life Browser Prototype and pedigree viewer they are developing

http://labs.familysearch.org/

I think both these programs will help in missionary work if we introduce people to family history by using these programs. Does anyone have information about this?
garysturn

Post by garysturn »

I have not heard of any release dates.

The pedigree viewer is being incorporated into the the new Family Tree program and the Ideas from the Life browser will eventually also be part of the Family Tree Program. It is my understanding that the Family Tree program will be added to FamilySearch as an upgraded version of the newFamilySearch and will replace that site. Before it is ready to replace newFamilySearch it will need all the functions of newFamilySearch working in the program, including the online Temple Ready function that is now in newFamilySearch.
Gary Turner
If you haven't already, please take a moment to review our new
Code of Conduct
falisrm-p40

amazing

Post by falisrm-p40 »

That is so cool. I've been using the new Family Search program for like 2 weeks now. I love it. I'm sure its still going to take a ton of years to get everything integrated and fully developed. When its done, it'll look great.

Return to “FamilySearch Family Tree Application”