verification number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
marvaw

verification number

Post by marvaw »

The email address the church choose to use is my old address that we don't use anymore, so I tried to change it to use the newer one and got to where they wanted a verification number. Don't know that one.

old email is [personal information deleted] - don't use

newer email is [personal information deleted] - use this one
Last edited by lajackson on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator note: Email addresses deleted. This is a public forum.
eblood66

Re: verification number

Post by eblood66 »

I'm not sure but I expect they send an email to the new address which contains the verification code.

But if that isn't the case, I'd suggest just asking your ward clerk to make the change.
johnmauricetaylor

Post by johnmauricetaylor »

What is a verification number? Where can I obtain it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

johnmauricetaylor wrote:What is a verification number? Where can I obtain it?
A verification number is sent to your mobile phone or email when you do something that requires the system to verify you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”