Posting a job Opportunity

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
KRDTecdeMonterrey

Posting a job Opportunity

Post by KRDTecdeMonterrey »

My boss, who is a LDS, has requested that I post a job opening that we have our your website. I have tried multiple times how to do it but cannot figure it out. It keeps sending me back to put in my user name and password.
Can you please help. I have a fantastic opportunity for an engineer that works in quality in the automotive industry and I could really use some help in setting it up.
Thank you very much
Kimberly Davis
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Posting a job Opportunity

Post by russellhltn »

Are you talking about ldsjobs.org or some other site?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: Posting a job Opportunity

Post by kisaac »

KRDTecdeMonterrey wrote:My boss, who is a LDS, has requested that I post a job opening that we have our your website.
Welcome to the forum, KRDTecdeMonterrey!
As russellhltn posted, are you wondering about posting it with LDSjobs.org so your job can be seen worldwide in the network of LDS employment centers?

Here is the link to the detailed instructions to signup, and then register your job with them, and may solve your issue:
How to Register (No need to be LDS to use this service to list your jobs (and it's FREE!) but if you are LDS and already have an LDS account, skip the first step)

If you were thinking about posting it in this forum, consider LDSjobs.org instead:
Using LDSJobs.org to Highlight Your Company
Organizations are discovering what many top companies have known for years: that they can achieve success by hiring highly motivated employees through LDS Employment Resource Services.
Does this help?
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!

Return to “Church Account”