Members record moved in LCR, but not in MLS!

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Dan314kal

Members record moved in LCR, but not in MLS!

Post by Dan314kal »

Hi,

I am the ward secretary in our ward and I have a problem with a members record that moved to an address outside our ward territory. In LCR I sent the record to the other ward and it disappeared from our members list.
The problem is that even after several syncs in MLS, this member still is in our members list. Also this members address didn't change in MLS. I tried to fix this by requesting and sending this members record from/to the new ward in LCR again, but in MLS nothing changed.

Today I changed this members address in MLS, hoping it would check the members info in LCR and find out that it is not a member of our ward anymore. Nothing changed, the members record doesn't leave our ward in MLS.
How can I make MLS to completely sync with LCR, moving the members record from our ward?

Greetings
Daniel

PS: Im new to this forum any english is not my native language, so I hope I found the right sub-forum and words to describe my problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Members record moved in LCR, but not in MLS!

Post by aebrown »

Dan314kal wrote:I am the ward secretary in our ward and I have a problem with a members record that moved to an address outside our ward territory. In LCR I sent the record to the other ward and it disappeared from our members list.
The problem is that even after several syncs in MLS, this member still is in our members list. Also this members address didn't change in MLS. I tried to fix this by requesting and sending this members record from/to the new ward in LCR again, but in MLS nothing changed.

Today I changed this members address in MLS, hoping it would check the members info in LCR and find out that it is not a member of our ward anymore. Nothing changed, the members record doesn't leave our ward in MLS.
How can I make MLS to completely sync with LCR, moving the members record from our ward?
A Data Unit Refresh should fix this problem (on the File menu in MLS). The fact that the household is no longer in LCR makes it clear that their record has indeed been moved out of your ward. The only problem is that MLS is not in sync, and a refresh should fix that.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”