Youth Account Email Error

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Pampanga

Youth Account Email Error

Post by Pampanga »

Greetings,

My 12 year old daughter has been called as a family history consultant and attempted to open a LDS account. Problem is that I must authorize that by email.
When she created the account she entered my email account wrong. So now, there is no way for me to get the email from LDS.org to authorize her to have the account. My correct email account is: <redacted>

Can someone please cancel her account and we will simply start over again and this time I will help her with the account.
[Personal details redacted.]

Thank you in advance for any help that can be given here.

Best Regards

Eugene W. Davis
2nd Councilor
Sta. Lucia Branch
Mabalacat, Philippines Stake
lmcguire

Re: Youth Account Email Error

Post by lmcguire »

Pampanga,

FYI, I've reported your post to the moderators in case they can act faster than you see this. These are *public* forums, you should not put her DOB and name in the post (identity theft risk), nor her MRN - anyone who wants to could now hack (or attempt to hack) her account.

These forums are for user-to-user support. Please remove the personal information from your post (if the mods don't beat you to it).

Liz
lmcguire

Post by lmcguire »

(I wanted to get you that previous post quickly, hence nothing about your difficulty.)

I've looked, and can't find an obvious way to contact the church about this. My only recommendation is to contact your ward clerks to see if one of them can help, or wait to see if someone here knows who you should contact, but they don't need all that personal info in order to do that.

I think whoever is responsible for LDSAccount ought to be a little more explicit when they redirect people here. This is clearly a case where the forums can't help - this needs an LDSAccount administrator!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lmcguire wrote:FYI, I've reported your post to the moderators in case they can act faster than you see this. These are *public* forums, you should not put her DOB and name in the post (identity theft risk), nor her MRN - anyone who wants to could now hack (or attempt to hack) her account.
I've cleaned up the personal information.
lmcguire

Post by lmcguire »

Thank you, AEBrown!

Return to “Church Account”