Number of Months not visited.

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
krm28

Number of Months not visited.

Post by krm28 »

Can the number of months not visited be changed in LDS.ORG LCR home teaching page be changed from 3 to 4 or 5?
I can in MLS but that function doesn't appear to be in LCR.
les.w.powrie

Re: Number of Months not visited.

Post by les.w.powrie »

I am trying to view home teaching for the past 12 months but cannot find it. How do I do that? It is no longer in MLS where I could view 12 months, or in Custom Reports create a report of 12 months visits.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You can view home teaching for the last 12 months in LCR, but only by the household. There is no consolidated report. This household report is accessible either through the companionship tab or the household tab.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

les.w.powrie wrote:I am trying to view home teaching for the past 12 months but cannot find it.
All HT/VT data is LCR. MLS is no longer usable for that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

krm28 wrote:Can the number of months not visited be changed in LDS.ORG LCR home teaching page be changed from 3 to 4 or 5?
I can in MLS but that function doesn't appear to be in LCR.
Yes. Under the Households tab, if you filter on Households Not Visited, a slider will appear that you can adjust from one to eight months. Although the record of only the last three visit months will be shown, the names on the list will be adjusted to only include those who have not been visited for the period of months selected.

Return to “Reports and Forms”