Printing tithing settlements and CMIS reports

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
faranil

Printing tithing settlements and CMIS reports

Post by faranil »

I am the ward clerk and when I try to print out a report for tithing as well as the CMIS and it won't print. The printer is connected and fine when printing from other programs but when I try to print from MLS it doesn't work. I don't know what seems to be the problem...if someone could please help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Printing tithing settlements and CMIS reports

Post by russellhltn »

First, I'd reboot the computer. Then I'd try printing another report from MLS. Double-check what printer it's sending to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Many finance reports are now available at Leader and Clerk Resources – if you can't print from MLS, maybe you can find the same report online:
https://www.lds.org/finance/
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I have seen in our MLS that if someone "prints" to a pdf generator, MLS will remember that setting even after being turned off and back on. When you try to print, look at the print box that opens and see where it is sending the output to.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”