temple sealing records

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).

temple sealing records

Post by 117660 »

is there anyway, that i can get my sealing records... when i was seal to my parents when i was 9yrs. we were seal in the Laie , Hawaii temple year 1978, not sure the date. I know its been 38yrs.... or how can i get it....
eblood66

Re: temple sealing records

Post by eblood66 »

The date and place of your sealing should be recorded on your membership record. Your ward clerk can provide you an Individual Ordinance Summary that should provide this information. If for some reason the ordinance isn't on your membership record then your clerk can contact Local Unit Support and ask them to do a search of temple records to see if it can be found.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:The date and place of your sealing should be recorded on your membership record.
I'm not sure if it has a date or if it's a simple Y/N. I thought it was the latter, but I could be wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:The date and place of your sealing should be recorded on your membership record.
I'm not sure if it has a date or if it's a simple Y/N. I thought it was the latter, but I could be wrong.
I've got adopted children who were sealed to us so I can confirm that it has both the date and temple.

Return to “Church Account”