I have two Accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Sal.Evans

I have two Accounts

Post by Sal.Evans »

I have somehow managed to create two different accounts and I would like to either merge them or delete one can someone help! Thanks
amiewhipple1

Re: I have two Accounts

Post by amiewhipple1 »

I too have more than one account. Did you ever figure out how to fix it?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You will likely need to call the Global Service Center – they'll probably be able to route you to the correct team to delete the duplicate.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
1968leocomeeatabite

Post by 1968leocomeeatabite »

If you have two accounts, and one of them is not associated with your membership record number (MRN), I am quite sure that one would want the account which is associated with his record number. This would give the member the correct access to his Ward, Sake and the calling he has. Right? In a case where a member's account is not associated to his membership record, what would be the use of it or reason to have an account? I have heard in the past of members having an account such as this, and had to get it changed to correspond to his confirmation date? Somethings must have changed over the years? :?:
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Though there are tools that only members can access (like the LDS.org Directory, Calendar, etc.), there are also several others that can be used without associating your LDS Account with a membership record number. A couple of big ones are 1) FamilySearch and 2) LDS.org / Gospel Library notes and annotations. If someone had FamilySearch or Gospel Library data associated with his nonmember account, he would want that to be the primary account when merging.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”