Calling missing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
GaryWCarlson

Calling missing

Post by GaryWCarlson »

I am a senior missionary serving as an Area executive secretary. Church leaders such as stake presidents call me with questions about church procedures I need leader access to manual 1 but my calling is not recognized. Please add area executive secretary as a leadership calling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calling missing

Post by russellhltn »

GaryWCarlson wrote:I am a senior missionary serving as an Area executive secretary. Church leaders such as stake presidents call me with questions about church procedures I need leader access to manual 1 but my calling is not recognized. Please add area executive secretary as a leadership calling.
Looking in the CDOL, I see Area Executive Secretaries listed as a standard calling. So it does exist.

You may need your area authority to record your calling as a standard position (and not a custom one).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Calling missing

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm able to find you in CDOL based on your username, assuming you're serving in Mexico, so your calling is recorded correctly. Not all "leadership" callings have access to Handbook 1. I'm not sure what all the callings are that have access to Handbook 1, but if you don't have access, the best way is actually for your area leaders to talk to their priesthood leaders and request a policy change. The developers are not able to influence policy on who has access to what – that's set by others. (In fact, the developers don't visit this forum often either, as it's mostly user-to-user support.)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”