Missionary Recommendation On-line Log In Problems

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dfaught

Missionary Recommendation On-line Log In Problems

Post by dfaught »

My son can log into his LDS.org account without any problem, but when he goes to log into the Missionary Recommendation site he can't. His bishop has already put him into the system and texted us a screen shot to show that he is there, so it's not that he isn't in the system. Is it the same username/password for both LDS.org and the Missionary Online Recommendation System?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Recommendation On-line Log In Problems

Post by russellhltn »

dfaught wrote:Is it the same username/password for both LDS.org and the Missionary Online Recommendation System?
Yes, it's the same. I'm not sure about the Missionary System, but some other sites take a day or so before new users can log in. If it's not that, then I suspect the account your son is using doesn't have the same MRN associated with it that the Bishop is working with. It might be because your son's account doesn't have a MRN associated with it, or the wrong MRN, or possibility because there's a duplicate membership record for your son.

If things don't clear up in a day, and there is a MRN associated with your son' account, then I'd work with the clerk to make sure the MRNs match.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”