Need help with 2015 tithing records

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
BovaElizabeth

Need help with 2015 tithing records

Post by BovaElizabeth »

I need help with my account. apparently I have 2 accounts. When I try to add my membership number I receive a message saying,
Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists. Please help.
I need my tithing records for 2015 taxes.
Thank you,
Elizabeth Bova
Last edited by russellhltn on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove MRN
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Need help with 2015 tithing records

Post by russellhltn »

Your MRN has been removed from your post. This is a public forum.
Since it's possible you have a second account, you could try using the "forgot username" link and use your MRN to try and found out what account has your MRN.

If that doesn't work, you need to work with your ward clerk or membership clerk. If needed, they can contact support. Depending on where you've donated, they can generate the report you need.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”