Lesson Scheduler

Raeghn

Lesson Scheduler

Post by Raeghn »

I would LOVE to see the lesson Scheduler from LDS.org put on the mobile LDS tools app. Is this going to happen, and if so, when?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lesson Scheduler

Post by russellhltn »

We rarely told about things in advance. From what I've seen the Lesson Scheduler is low priority, so I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Raeghn wrote:I would LOVE to see the lesson Scheduler from LDS.org put on the mobile LDS tools app. Is this going to happen, and if so, when?
The plan is to incorporate it (eventually, with no announced time schedule) into the Gospel Library app. See this post.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Also notice the FAQ talks about "adding events to 2013". So it appears to be 3 years and counting.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Mobile Applications”