Deleting an account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JeriHillegeist

Deleting an account

Post by JeriHillegeist »

I was doing a live demonstration of how to create an LDS.org account for the Relief Society sisters in my ward and I ended up creating a second account. I'm wondering if I can delete one of them because I have been making online donations under one and the other one has my MRN. I tried deleting just my MRN on the one so I can add it to the one with my tithing history but it is not giving me that option?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Deleting an account

Post by russellhltn »

Since you have donations under a different account than your MRN, I'd suggest you contact the folks at LDS Account to get things fixed up.

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org, follow the help, and at the end you'll see a way you can contact them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
linda032852@yahoo.com

Post by linda032852@yahoo.com »

PLEASE CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL IMMEDIATELY. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THIS SIGHT. IF THIS. YOU DON'T SHOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU. TOO DIFFICUL
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

Try this help page…

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

and then you'll probably want to scroll to the bottom and click on "I didn't find an answer to my question." From there there's a contact form and you can explain your desire to cancel your account.

Return to “Church Account”