Family Discover Day

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Family Discover Day

Post by zaneclark »

Great event coming this weekend for Family History, but the schedule of events available for live streaming video does not indicate if the times given are mountain standard times. I'm guess they are, but I need to know for sure before I email the information to my ward... Anyone know?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Family Discovery Day

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:Great event coming this weekend for Family History, but the schedule of events available for live streaming video does not indicate if the times given are mountain standard times. I'm guess they are, but I need to know for sure before I email the information to my ward... Anyone know?
I assume that all the times are in MST (I doubt that the times are adjusted for your browser's time). If you see the first sessions of each day at 8:30am on the Streaming Schedule, then it is definitely MST.
zaneclark

Re: Family Discover Day

Post by zaneclark »

I just checked the program announcement again on LDS.org and it now lists the time as MST.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Family Discover Day

Post by lajackson »

An article in the Church News has a completely different schedule of times and speakers for streaming on Saturday than the one shown at the link aebrown provided. The times were, however, identified as Mountain Time.

Perhaps there is a dual set of sessions being streamed that day.

Return to “General Discussions”