Picture download

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
teskelsen1

Picture download

Post by teskelsen1 »

How do I download my picture to my profile?

Thanks!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Picture download

Post by jdlessley »

The LDS Account does not provide this capability. However, if you are trying to upload a photo for your household or for yourself as an individual to the Directory then there are a couple of ways. Photos saved in the Directory are also available in LDS Tools for mobile devices. I will only described how to upload using a web browser to the online Directory. Note the upload capability is not yet available for the Firefox browser and you will get an error message. You must also be an adult (>= 18 years old) member of the household to edit your photo or contact information.

Log into LDS.org and select Directory from the "My Ward", or middle, column. Select "My Household" from the menu in the left column. Then click the Edit button at the top of the right column for your household. Click the "Add a photo" link below the photo place holder if there is no current photo. Otherwise click the "Change" link below the current photo. The "Photo Upload Agreement" will pop up. Click the "Continue" button to continue. Click the "Select photo" button to navigate to and select the desired photo. Then click "Save" or "Open" depending on your operating system and browser.

You photo will only be displayed to you and other members of your household until an administrator approves the photo. Once approved it will be viewable according to the household privacy setting and the photo privacy setting.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”