Only Online Contributions are showing up on Tax statement

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Mamaof3now

Only Online Contributions are showing up on Tax statement

Post by Mamaof3now »

It was my understanding that all of the donations would show up on our lds account for the year end tax statement, However, the only thing showing up is the online contributions, not the contributions I made in person. I moved out of state 6 months ago, and I need to have documentation of all the money I paid in my previous ward. Any idea how I could do this?
Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Only Online Contributions are showing up on Tax statement

Post by lajackson »

Mamaof3now wrote:I moved out of state 6 months ago, and I need to have documentation of all the money I paid in my previous ward. Any idea how I could do this?
The most likely cause of this is that your previous ward did not connect your contributions with your Membership Record Number. Check with you current clerk for an annual statement, and if it does not include your prior ward contributions, you will need to contact your prior ward for a tax statement.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Only Online Contributions are showing up on Tax statement

Post by Mikerowaved »

If you're married, you might also check under your spouse's LDS Account, just in case your prior donations were recorded that way.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”