records hidden from Ward Clerk

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
1historian

records hidden from Ward Clerk

Post by 1historian »

Our Ward Clerk has updated and has a current sync on his LDS tools. However when he goes and looks up a specific Family the Male Head of Household who is the Membership clerk does not show up. He can see the wife and kids but not the husband. As the clerk he would have access to all members regardless of their privacy settings. What would cause this, and more importantly how would he fix it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: records hidden from Ward Clerk

Post by russellhltn »

Does he see them in the online directory?

Does he have more then one calling?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
1historian

Post by 1historian »

Yes he can see it in the Directory and he does have a second calling as EQ instructor.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd report it as a bug to the appropriate LDS Tools team. Generally that's within the app itself.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SJMayer

Post by SJMayer »

I am actually having the same issue as that this Ward Clerk is having but my issue is as a Membership Clerk and viewing ios information on an ipad
I lost access since the last app update for lds tools on an ipad mini and I can no longer view ios summaries like I could before the latest update to lds tools but I can view all the information on Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org
Could this be a bug in lds tools in relation to the leader portion of the app not the app in general?

Return to “Member Tools”