Tithing Donations Not Correct for 2015

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kidd4

Tithing Donations Not Correct for 2015

Post by kidd4 »

I sent an online tithing donation that was not included to my yearly total, yet it appears on my bank statement on 11/3/2015. This needs to be corrected for my taxes.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing Donations Not Correct for 2015

Post by russellhltn »

Where did the total come from? On-line or what your ward gave you?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: Tithing Donations Not Correct for 2015

Post by eblood66 »

kidd4 wrote:I sent an online tithing donation that was not included to my yearly total, yet it appears on my bank statement on 11/3/2015. This needs to be corrected for my taxes.
The first thing I'd try is to go online and look at the tax statement there. If it's correct then just use it. If not, then there are a couple of possible problems:

1. Your LDS Account is not associated with your membership number. Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org and look under the membership section and make sure your MRN is listed there. You should also check with your ward clerk and verify that your membership number as entered is correct.
2. Your ward did not associate your donations with your membership number. You'll need to work with your clerk and have them check your donor record and make sure it is associated with your membership record.

If that doesn't correct the problem, your ward clerk can contact local unit support and ask for their help in resolving the issue.

Return to “Church Account”