Broadcast Schedule

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
techgy
Community Moderators

Broadcast Schedule

Post by techgy »

Aside from the fact that SLC periodically sends out a printed broadcast schedule, does anyone know if this schedule is available on-line? Often changes occur in a broadcast schedule and it would be helpful if this information were available on-line.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Techgy wrote:Aside from the fact that SLC periodically sends out a printed broadcast schedule, does anyone know if this schedule is available on-line? Often changes occur in a broadcast schedule and it would be helpful if this information were available on-line.

One resource is the general church calendar at http://www.lds.org/calendar. The broadcast events (such as CES firesides and the recent Pioneer Day Concert) and general events (such as General Relief Society Meeting in September) will have links to descriptive pages that include a link to the broadcast page for that particular event. However, the link to the broadcast page will not be posted a long time in advance, although it will be there a month or so ahead of time.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It isn't quite what you are looking for, but I just wanted to point out the "Letters & Policies" section of http://staketech.lds.org. It has the year's schedule and I seem to remember some updates in there (such as cancellations). At least you can check and make sure you didn't miss a letter.

You can also call Church Headquarters and dial up extension 24007. it will list the upcoming broadcasts. (It's easy to remember - cross 24/7 with 007 ;)) And since it is a recording, you can call it anytime. 24/7 :rolleyes:
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Russell,

The recording would be ideal. I'll give it a try. I knew about the calendar already.
And, of course I have been getting the printed yearly calendar through our stake leadership.

Thanks for the tip.

Bro. Mickelsen
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”