Can't login on my husband's account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ainsley0913

Can't login on my husband's account

Post by ainsley0913 »

My husband has been having issues logging into his account. I have tried resetting his password multiple times and clearing all browsing history, passwords, etc. I just keep getting the error that reads, "Your username or password is incorrect. Please ensure that you are entering the correct information."

For a little while if I clicked on "Forgot your password" it would reroute me to another login page and it accepted his ID and password and would take me to his account settings page. But then if I clicked to go to LDS.org it would not stay signed in and if I tried to log in again, the same error would occur. I'm not sure what else to try and it won't work on our computer, phones, Ipad, etc. I am trying to download our donation statements but I can't get into his account. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't login on my husband's account

Post by russellhltn »

I've found in the past that new passwords can take some time to sync up across the different sites. I'd wait 15-20 minutes and try your new login again.

If you can log into ldsaccount.lds.org, it's correct, and just needs some time for everything to sync up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I had a similar problem last weekend. I couldn't sign into anything except LDSAccount itself. The only clue I got was trying to sign into CDOL it told me that my account was locked. When I called the GSC they were able to unlock my account and everything started working again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

With all the attempts, it wouldn't surprise me but what the account is locked. Hopefully it unlocks automatically after a timeout.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”