online donation problem

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lorilynnrobbins

online donation problem

Post by lorilynnrobbins »

I have an account and verified my email address and MRN. I can't access the online donation option, it gives me a message that a valid email address is required and takes me back to the home page. How can I fix this? Lori
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: online donation problem

Post by russellhltn »

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org. Make sure there's a email address in the top email field. Even if it's there, you might want to re-enter it. It may force the system to re-verify it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lorilynnrobbins

Post by lorilynnrobbins »

Now it is asking for county. I select USA and it tells me that's not a valid option.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lorilynnrobbins wrote:Now it is asking for county. I select USA and it tells me that's not a valid option.
Mine just simply says "United States".

However, I'd expect that information to come from your membership record. If you're a member, I'd suggest inputting your MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”