Lesson Schedule Access

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
tgholmes

Lesson Schedule Access

Post by tgholmes »

In the last few weeks I have been having trouble accessing the lesson schedule page on LDS.org. I have been doing it for a long time now so I know how too but when I do the page just stalls in thinking mode. I have left the circle going around and around for a long time (15min +/-) and the page will not load any ideas what is happening?

Todd
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lesson Schedule Access

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried another browser or computer?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tgholmes

Post by tgholmes »

It seems to be isolated to 1 new computer when it is using Chrome. Edge is working fine?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

OK, something's wrong with that computer. Perhaps some security settings. You could try clearing the cache in the browser (each browser has it's own cache).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tgholmes

Post by tgholmes »

I reset the browser data to default and purged everything now it seems to work, Thank you your help is much appreciated.

Todd

Return to “Lesson Schedules”