MORS availability

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
bobscof

MORS availability

Post by bobscof »

When my wife and I filled out our missionary applications we used MORS. Now that we are serving in a small Branch in France I've been trying to help get the Branch President logged into the system so he can initiate a missionary application. However, the login screen says "You have provided an incorrect user name or password." However, the user name and password work to get him into NFS without any problem. So, did we do something wrong or is MORS not available here and we're stuck using paper applications? How do we know which of the various Church on-line resources are available in each area of the world?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

MORS and nFS use different databases for logins. Assuming that MORS is available in France, he will still need to set up a login again. He can set them up with the same username and password if he wishes, but he has to set it up again using his membership number and date of confirmation. He must also be shown as the leader in the Church on-line Directory in order to be able to activate a recommend file for an applicant.

Because MORS is geared toward bishops and stake presidents, I am not sure if it will work with branch presidents and mission presidents.

If the branch president or mission president have never heard of MORS, it is possible it has not been released outside of the US and Canada. A call to your area office would let you know for sure.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

In Brazil the MORS are not released at this time. I believe that it's equal to all units outside US and Canada.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”