Install new image

Issues related to the use and operation of Family History Centers
rl_albright

Install new image

Post by rl_albright »

Okay, my family history center is currently closed for remodel (which it has been needing for a while, but that is a topic for another post :shock: :shock: :D :D ) As such all of the computers are disconnected from the church network and being stored offsite (at my home) until they are ready for them. I am needing to get the new image (FHC 5.1, i believe), but cannot download it at my house. (Due to not being on Web Filtering at my home.) While I know that I could take a computer down to my stake center and download it there, is there another way to get the image? I have a 50mb connection at my home whereas my stake center only has a 15mb, and the FHC has a measely T-1 (which I am working on upgrading, no idea what the turn over date is).

What options do I have?
Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Post by Biggles »

It is now possible to download the FHC Image, by (right click) copying the downloader from the FHC_Application_Finder and using any suitable computer/downloading location to recreate the image.

This great solution was made available mid September 2015. There is also a link to the update history in the same area!

Return to “Family History Centers”