Where can I find my branch's "Monthly Financial Report?"

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lomondview

Where can I find my branch's "Monthly Financial Report?"

Post by lomondview »

My best guess:
MLS>FINANCES>INCOME AND EXPENSE REPORT>(Enter custom search; search by one month intervals).

When I print these off, there's no place for Bishop's signature, who told me to print these off in prep for upcoming stake audit.

Thanks!
eblood66

Re: Where can I find my branch's "Monthly Financial Report?"

Post by eblood66 »

MLS > Finances > Finance Statements. There will be multiple statements. Some are monthly statements, others are purchase reports for distribution center orders and others are donation statements for members who donated in more than one unit. You want the ones that says 'Unit Financial Statement' or something similar (I don't have our MLS in front of me so I'm not sure of the exact name).

These should be printed, reviewed by the clerk and bishop and signed by both each month. You shouldn't wait until the audit to print and review them.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The part that is required to be signed is on page 2. There can be 12 or more pages to this report.
lomondview

Post by lomondview »

Thanks so much all!

Under Finances, Reports, then:
Name: 31 Aug - (unit number). Under the forms column, CUBS Unit Financial Statement.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”