Membership Audit

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Larry.J.Breinholt

Membership Audit

Post by Larry.J.Breinholt »

How is the audit exception "missing marriage" cleared when the member is not married?
nathangorrell

Re: Membership Audit

Post by nathangorrell »

ljbreinholt wrote:How is the audit exception "missing marriage" cleared when the member is not married?
I have the same question.

Did you get an answer from anyone?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure of the answer, but you could try sending a Special Request in MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

nathangorrell wrote:
ljbreinholt wrote:How is the audit exception "missing marriage" cleared when the member is not married?
I have the same question.
As far as I know the only way to get an unrecorded marriage exception is because the person doing the audit checked the box indicating that the given person was married. If that action was incorrect then there is nothing to correct. The only action needed would be to let the stake clerk know that the exception was in error when he follows up.

Return to “Membership Help”