Some Primary class members showing in LCR but not MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
n8crocker

Some Primary class members showing in LCR but not MLS

Post by n8crocker »

One of our primary counselors logged into MLS this morning to print out rolls and class member info for the primary classes. Two of the classes are not showing any class members in MLS but everything shows up in LCR. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Some Primary class members showing in LCR but not MLS

Post by russellhltn »

You may need for someone to do another send/receive for MLS to get in sync. Or you could just print the roll from LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dewski

Post by dewski »

I'm having a similar issue. I updated teacher assignments in LCR, but despite numerous send/receives, they don't show up in MLS. Unfortunately, LCR doesn't have the capability to print the class reports that our Primary President is requesting. Any suggestions how to get the two to sync?
n8crocker

Post by n8crocker »

russellhltn wrote:You may need for someone to do another send/receive for MLS to get in sync. Or you could just print the roll from LCR.
I did the send/receive first and tried again but with no result. And we dont just need the rolls but also the class report that has the detailed info on it. So far, this seems to have only affected two primary classes. Our other auxiliaries seem to be mirrored correctly.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might ask a clerk to do a "unit refresh". It retrieves all the information - not just what has changed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

dewski wrote:I'm having a similar issue. I updated teacher assignments in LCR, but despite numerous send/receives, they don't show up in MLS. Unfortunately, LCR doesn't have the capability to print the class reports that our Primary President is requesting. Any suggestions how to get the two to sync?
What class reports is your Primary president printing that are not in LCR?

You can try a unit data refresh in MLS to request a fresh copy of the data from Church headquarters. If that doesn't resolve it, you will need to contact the service center so that they can look into it.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”