Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
ronlundberg1

Pay tithing online

Post by ronlundberg1 »

how do i log on to pay my tithing on line?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by russellhltn »

https://lds.org/donations
Or just go to the main lds.org page, click on "My Account and Ward" and click on donations.

Note this is only available in the US.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
teone1

Post by teone1 »

how do i log on to pay my tithing on line ?from NZ
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

teone1 wrote:how do i log on to pay my tithing on line ?from NZ
Currently, I don't think you can. The church had not yet made arrangements for it yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

teone1 wrote:how do i log on to pay my tithing on line ?from NZ
Online donations are only supported in the U.S. for members using the U.S. banking system. A few exceptions have been made for service members and others who are outside the country, but who still use U.S. checking or savings accounts. Other than that, online donations is not available outside of the United States at this time.

It may be possible for you to use some form of bank bill pay system. You would have to check with your area office to determine if that is available in your area. Even if there is not a way to electronically transfer the funds directly to the Church, many members used bank bill pay to print a check from the bank that they they then placed in a donation envelope and gave to the bishop before any type of online donation system was available in the U.S.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Online donations are only supported in the U.S. for members using the U.S. banking system.
Judging by the help files, i think Brazil is online now. But that's it: US and Brazil.

Given the different banking systems, currency, and laws; it's not possible to go world-wide all at once. It will likely to be currency by currency if not country by country.

lrevo

Post by lrevo »

What changed I can't pay tith online?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lrevo wrote:What changed I can't pay tith online?
Have you moved? By in large, on line donations is only for members in US and Brazil.

mollyelm

Post by mollyelm »

I live in Puerto Rico, which is technically part of the US, but I don't see where I can pay online. Is it available for Puerto Rican members?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mollyelm wrote:I live in Puerto Rico, which is technically part of the US, but I don't see where I can pay online. Is it available for Puerto Rican members?
As far as I know, Online Donations is only available in the U.S. and Brazil. If Puerto Rico uses the regular U.S. banking system with ACH transfers, there is a possibility you might be able to donate online.

Return to “Online Donations”