Speaking in 2 and 3 John

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
zaneclark

Speaking in 2 and 3 John

Post by zaneclark »

My wife and I use the speaking ability to read the scriptures. We have been doing this for a few years and last night ran into our first problem.... There doesn't seem to be any recorded voice for 2 & 3 John... It works for the books after John and for 1 John, but not for 2 or 3. I deleted and reloaded the app, and tried it on 3 different devices with the same result... Has anyone else had this problem?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Speaking in 2 and 3 John

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:My wife and I use the speaking ability to read the scriptures. We have been doing this for a few years and last night ran into our first problem.... There doesn't seem to be any recorded voice for 2 & 3 John... It works for the books after John and for 1 John, but not for 2 or 3. I deleted and reloaded the app, and tried it on 3 different devices with the same result... Has anyone else had this problem?
I don't have an iOS device, but my wife and I just listened recently to 2 John and 3 John successfully on the Android version of Gospel Library. At least that shows that it is not a content problem -- the content does exist.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:At least that shows that it is not a content problem -- the content does exist.
However, I think it's been reported that Android and iOS are using different content APIs. So it could be a library problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

Nope not working. Tried to download the media as a workaround, but received an error. I sent feedback in with a screenshot of the error.
Attachments
image.jpg
(126.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

I just got the following message.
image.jpg
(134.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”