I can't remove a deacon from the Activity Days list

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
enrique.cano.carballar

I can't remove a deacon from the Activity Days list

Post by enrique.cano.carballar »

Hi, I have been trying to remove a 13-year-old young man from the Activity Days list by going to his profile, and editing his Class Assignments. However, after clicking on Edit for the Activity Days assignment, then Reset, then Save, the Save button does nothing. It doesn't get saved, and the only button I can press is Cancel. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks.
enrique.cano.carballar

Re: I can remove a deacon from the Activity Days list

Apologies, the title should read "I can't remove a deacon from the Activity Days list".
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Try removing the young man from the Activity Days list directly rather from the individual record. Go into the Primary organization and then the Activity Days class . Find and select the young man on the list and click the "Move to" button.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

enrique.cano.carballar wrote:Apologies, the title should read "I can't remove a deacon from the Activity Days list".
Fixed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
enrique.cano.carballar

Re: I can't remove a deacon from the Activity Days list

After trying again today following the steps listed in my first post, I managed to do it. So it must have been a bug that has been fixed in the last three months :-)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”