Address Unknown File

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jrane

Address Unknown File

Post by jrane »

I have records of a member that we have done everything we could to try and find them. We have done everything as instructed from the church letters instructing us to find them.
I am now trying to move this members records out and am struggling to figure out how to send the records to address unknown file. Can anyone help me with this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Address Unknown File

Post by lajackson »

jrane wrote:I have records of a member that we have done everything we could to try and find them. We have done everything as instructed from the church letters instructing us to find them.
I am now trying to move this members records out and am struggling to figure out how to send the records to address unknown file. Can anyone help me with this?
Sign in at LDS.org and go to Leader and Clerk Resources. Under the Membership drop down select Move Records Out. Follow the instructions from there.

Return to “Membership Help”