Class manual

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
rglasser

Class manual

Post by rglasser »

What happened to the option of Class Manual in 2016? How do we enter Howard Hunter book? What category is it?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Class manual

Post by jdlessley »

The manual is available in the "Manual and Lesson Material" drop-down list box at the very bottom. Since it is the last manual listed, the list has to be scrolled down to display it. It is titled "Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Howard W. Hunter". It is available for all "Priesthood or Auxiliary" classes except Aaronic Priesthood, Young Women, Youth Sunday School, and Primary.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
1968leocomeeatabite

Post by 1968leocomeeatabite »

So I take it that all 2016 manuals are available and populated in "lesson Schedules" now? So as administrators can we now go in and create our events and populate the curriculum for the 2016 year? Has anyone else done this yet?
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

I did it the last Sunday in November and it worked well. No big problems except my bishopric wanted one main GC talk and two supplementary talks listed. I listed only the main talk and said they couldn't have the supplemental ones listed.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kellymab wrote:... my bishopric wanted one main GC talk and two supplementary talks listed. I listed only the main talk and said they couldn't have the supplemental ones listed.
There are services available to combine multiple URLs into a single shortened URL for challenges such as this.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

1968leocomeeatabite wrote:Has anyone else done this yet?
Several weeks ago.
mevans

Post by mevans »

See this thread for information on combining URLs so you can list multiple lessons, talks, etc. and put it in one lesson link.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”