2015 Christmas Social Media Campaign on Mormon.org: Download option?

Discussions about other Church websites
kisaac
Community Moderators

2015 Christmas Social Media Campaign on Mormon.org: Download option?

Post by kisaac »

I see a "teaser" is up for the Christmas 2015 Social media campaign on Mormon.org to roll out Nov 29th.

I suspect these social media campaigns are done "out of house," but if anyone can relay to the social media managers at CHQ my plea:
PLEASE PROVIDE A HIGH-RES DOWNLOAD LINK AS A PROMINENT SHARING OPTION ASAP! Yeah, I know...shouty caps!

My experience as a WML trying to use their EASTER social media campaign in our church buildings was frustrating for me and several other leaders who contacted me asking how to download it to share in their lessons at church. I couldn't stream it to show to our gospel principles investigator class.... I have submitted feedback on Mormon.org both last spring and again just now. This post from our discussions last spring...
kisaac wrote:
t0008sa wrote:Thanks. It seems like there should be a link to Watch and Share... unless I missed it somehow?
No, there wasn't a link for the download (to my knowledge) on the main "easter" site http://www.mormon.org/easter (or the link to that same page HeLives.mormon.org.) The download option link was only given if you happened to find it on the "church news" link given above. I find it very curious that the "sharing" options on Mormon.org would not include a download option, as that is what we must do in most of our church buildings...download it to share it. Streaming is not an option in my building.
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: 2015 Christmas Social Media Campaign on Mormon.org: Download option?

Post by kisaac »

Oh PLEASE PLEASE gives us a download option BEFORE our 5th Sunday combined lesson on the campaign on the "roll-out date" 11-29, as suggested by our local mission president!
"A soft answer turneth away wrath" works great on LDSTech forum boards!

Return to “Other Websites”