Bug Report: Printing from the Home Teaching Summary Page Has Visiting Teaching Headlines

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BrandonCrowther

Bug Report: Printing from the Home Teaching Summary Page Has Visiting Teaching Headlines

Post by BrandonCrowther »

Everything shows up in terms of "Sisters" and "Visiting Teaching" in the heading information for the printed report. All of the underlying data appears to be accurate.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Bug Report: Printing from the Home Teaching Summary Page Has Visiting Teaching Headlines

Post by jdlessley »

I am not seeing that. But you can always submit your bug report using the feedback link found at the bottom of the LCR home teaching page
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
BrandonCrowther

Re: Bug Report: Printing from the Home Teaching Summary Page Has Visiting Teaching Headlines

I can't reproduce the bug either (although I still have the report with the problems, so I know I'm not too crazy). Thanks for the heads up for future bug reports.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is it one of those "looks fine on the screen, but messed up when printed" bugs?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrandonCrowther

No. It had the problem in the pdf preview but not anymore.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”