password for lds.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
SilvesterLaw

password for lds.org

Post by SilvesterLaw »

LDS.ORG is not accepting my password. The various rescue methods to revive it don't seem helpful. For example, when I enter my membership record number (on the back of my recommend), the site says that number is wrong. It is the same number I have had since they invented MRNs. Is there anywhere I can find a telephone number to better explain the steps I have taken?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: password for lds.org

Post by russellhltn »

It would be best to work with the ward clerk. It's entirely possible the number written on your recommend is wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Re: password for lds.org

Post by mevans »

If you go to LDSAccount.lds.org, there are some troubleshooting steps for accounts not working. One of the final resolutions is to contact a human being. If I remember correctly, you need to go to the troubleshooting page and then there's something to click if you still haven't solved your problem. I believe that you can then send a communication to someone human.

Return to “Church Account”