other category

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
pgm44
Location: Philippines, Cagayan de Oro city, Northern Mindanao

other category

Post by pgm44 »

I try to find out how to put the donations for the coming Temple Trips 2016 in a subcategory in Other Category. I posted this question already earlier but still I can not make a Subcategory (March 2016 Temple Trip)
Even after reading the following.
Policy and Principles
The “Other” category includes donations to general Church funds that qualify as charitable contributions. Donations to the general Church funds are automatically sent to Church headquarters. There are five approved funds in the “Other” category. They include:

Temple patron assistance
Priesthood restoration site
Temple construction
Perpetual education
Book of Mormon
In addition, the “Other” category of your checking account contains a subcategory called “Authorized Member Funded Activities,” which is used for pass-through funds.
The AMFA subcategory does not exist in our Other Category. There are 5 visible subcategories and 6 hidden categories but we can not rename them.

Some members started already to save for their temple trip and we can not enter the amount anywhere.

Who can help us with a good advice.
eblood66

Re: other category

Post by eblood66 »

If you don't have an Other:AMFA sub-category then something is wrong with your database. You'll probably need to contact Local Unit Support for help getting that sub-category to show up.
pgm44
Location: Philippines, Cagayan de Oro city, Northern Mindanao

Re: other category

Post by pgm44 »

OK, thank you for the answer. If it has been fixed I will replay here again.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”