Finding people who moved out of my ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ow3nandrea5en

Finding people who moved out of my ward

Post by ow3nandrea5en »

How do you find people who moved out of your ward without knowing what ward they moved in to?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Finding people who moved out of my ward

Post by russellhltn »

First off, if you have the address, I don't think you need to know what ward the moved to. I believe the option appears in the chance that they have moved into a singles or language unit. While the system will accept new unit, I don't think that's required.

As for finding where the people have moved to, you may want to read the First Presidency letter, 29 October 2012: Finding Lost Members. It lists the required steps.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If you have access to Leader and Clerk Resources, depending on your calling, there is a report called "Members Moved Out" that shows which ward members moved to.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mevans

Post by mevans »

If the members who moved were active, chances are they're still in contact with some members of your ward. It might not be that difficult to get back in touch. Someone probably has an email or phone number, and may be connected to the individuals on Facebook.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”