Missionaries Can't See Ward Directory Pictures

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Captain.Moroni

Missionaries Can't See Ward Directory Pictures

Post by Captain.Moroni »

As I've been working with the missionaries assigned to our Ward, I noticed that none of them can see members pictures in the LDS Tools app. The Missionaries are listed as Missionaries in our ward, and can see the directory but they can't see any pictures even after updating, and re-syncing any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionaries Can't See Ward Directory Pictures

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure that "regular" members can see the pictures. IIRC, if the photos haven't been approved, the leaders can see the photos, but the regular membership cannot.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Captain.Moroni

Post by Captain.Moroni »

Ok double checked that regular members can see the pictures, but non of the Missionaries or our CES Senior Missionaries can see any of the pictures from the LDS Tools App on their Ipads.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I think this is probably related to the bug that regular members aren't able to see the photos for out-of-unit leaders serving in their ward or stake. It would be good to submit as feedback in Settings in the app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”