Tithing payments reported denied by bank . Bank says not so . How do I fix this ? Thanks

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ravensnest

Tithing payments reported denied by bank . Bank says not so . How do I fix this ? Thanks

Post by ravensnest »

I paid three payments and loved it . Then today I get an email that the account has been deleted since the bank rejected them . I contacted the bank they said they didn't . Help .
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing payments reported denied by bank . Bank says not so . How do I fix this ? Thanks

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you used the on-line donation system?

Any chance you were off on a number so that it was trying to draw on the wrong account? Are you sure your account allows those kinds of transactions?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Tithing payments reported denied by bank . Bank says not so . How do I fix this ? Thanks

Post by LDSAccountTech »

I have to say the obvious, but just in case... Be sure you have specified the correct Bank Routing Number and Account Number.

Try taking a copy of the email to the bank and ask them about the transaction?

Return to “Church Account”