Electronic Nomination Forms

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
modom001

Electronic Nomination Forms

Post by modom001 »

My Stake President wants a better way to track Nomination forms. He would like for the bishops and Branch Presidents to use an online Nomination form. He wants this all electronic from the send to the final end with abilities to add information. I've done something like this at work use Adobe ColdFusion tracking security access requests but I know I can't get a copy of CF for the church. Does anyone out there already have something like this in place??? I just thought I would ask here before starting R&D on one.

Thanks

Modom
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Electronic Nomination Forms

Post by sbradshaw »

What's a nomination form? Is it a system you use for tracking callings, or office/class advancements?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
modom001

Post by modom001 »

Sam,

It's for tracking callings.

Thanks

Modom
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

OK, thanks. I know there have been discussions about this in the forum in the past, with solutions ranging from a Google form/spreadsheet to full-fledged tracking websites. There are a few Church policies about storing membership information online outside of Church servers and using third-party software for membership information, but whether or not you will run into those depends on how in-depth you want the system to be. Maybe someone will chime in who's done this – I know it's been discussed in the past, so you might try a search.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”